Monday, March 12, 2007

Everything is different and the same

So here I am almost a year later. Really getting a lot done blog wise. That is very clear. I have increased my reading of the fabulous blogs of my choice. Hard to get other stuff done sometimes. I get all wrapped up in the lives of others. People are such good writers. And so freaking hilarious. Love it.

So, you might ask what I have been up to other than reading blogsalot....

I got married. The whole thing went pretty well. Very pleased with the job we all did. Of course there were some things wrong. Even things that I have spent way too much time being bummed about. Just now am too busy to stress about it. AND, I haven't finished all my thank you cards. That is what spring break will be about. Must. Get. Them. The. Fuck. Out.

I am getting ready for another biggo test. The last 2 of my 4 national board exams. Everyone has said they are a complete nightmare. But even though, everyone seems to be passing. God I hope I pass. Wouldn't that just suck to be the only one to not pass. I would be so embarrassed and mortified.

I have been treating patients in our clinic. Man, do I like that. So much more fun than I thought it would be. And I seem to be pretty good at it. Or, people keep coming back anyway. So they like me (they really do.)

We are trying to get pregnant. We aren't yet. Not sure how I feel about the whole thing really. I have been pressing for this for years and here we are and I am letting stuff get in the way. Freak. That's me.

Time for bed. Must get up early and the time change is kicking my butt....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home