Saturday, January 28, 2006

So very tired

I just came home from my rental house where I have been busily painting for what seems like weeks and weeks. It hasn't been that long really. Just feels that way. I have less and less stamina each time I go. If I didn't have my iPod playing either James Blunt or Aimee Mann I would not be able to do it at all. I have a trim coat and ceiling left to do in the one room. Yes, I am stupid, I am painting the ceiling last. How dumb is that! But at least it is due to the very cool reason of Will fixing the ceiling hole that was caused by a roof leak 7 or so years ago. I have a second coat to do in the other room and I am hoping I can get it done in the next few days. With school and obsessing about the wedding I am really busy though, so we will see.

Just asked for a sample of the invitation that I think I want. Can't wait. I am trying to do this whole thing classy and not super over the top at the same time. So, the invite is a DIY cool one with handmade paper and is very ecologically friendly. Very proud of myself. Hope I don't hate it. Hope Mom and anyone else I show doesn't hate it. Hard to fight for something against opposition from people I respect their taste.

I have a possible renter. Unfortunately she is in the process of a divorce and can't rent it until certain steps that seem to be slow get done. So, I wait and paint. I am trying to be patient. Money isn't too nightmareish yet.

I be done. Need to nap for awhile if I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home